Friday, August 24, 2007

Rebecca & Daniel's Wedding

So, as my sister-in-law's 1st anniversary in matrimony draws nigh, I decided it was high time to get her wedding pics together and post how lovely the occasion was. It was so nice to be able to see everyone after being away in Germany, and the decor and ambiance of the evening wedding was fantastic. Despite a coastal hurricane dropping unexpected rains the days leading up to and in fact, on the day of the wedding, the ceremony came off well and no one was worse for the wear except those of us working behind the scenes in preparation of the big day.

Though the ground was soggy and slushy, everyone's spirits were high and we all had a fun, memorable time. A special thankyou to my parents who watched my kids so I could help prepare for Rebecca's at- home wedding. I appreciate it!

And to Rebecca and Daniel, may your life together be far more fantastic than you dreamed it could be, and may you discover God's love and purpose in your lives. I love you!

No comments: