Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My son

So, last week Nathaniel started to tell me, "I love you, Mommy". It is what every mother loves to hear, and it is so adorable coming from the lips of my son, in his baby voice he still has. What a little sweetie pie he is! He's always been an especially snuggly little boy, and a Mommy's baby, but this new affection puts a huge smile on my face.

Although adorable, he has also started to help add his pictures to our collection on the sliding glass door. Instead of using tape to adhere it to the glass, he found that he prefers to use a glue stick, much to my frustration! I now have 4 pictures that will have to be scrubbed off the glass. So, I am leaving them up for a little while, ignoring that extra work.

Well, I have an assignment in German lessons that I am supposed to complete, so I'd better go work on it. Lifes' daily little achievements are what motivate me, or should I say prevent me from becoming a complete vegetable. Good grief.

No comments: