Monday, February 25, 2008

The Last Night




Not as in last night, but as in this is our last night in our house in Germany! I can hardly believe that our time here is coming to an end so fast. I am currently waiting for chocolate chip cookies to finish baking. We made vanilla cupcakes earlier for Nathaniel's birthday party tomorrow at school. The kids had fun helping. They are so excited for the birthday/ goodbye party. I don't think they realize when they leave for school tomorrow it will be the last time they leave this house. Hmmmm... I am so melancholy at the moment.




We have lots of work yet to do tonight- mostly just cleaning the kitchen and making sure everything is packed for tomorrow so that the movers don't take anything that we need. I'd better be off before the cookies burn!

No comments: